Establishment wing of Establishment Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa functions are listed below:
Service matters of:-
- all APUG officers (DMG & Secretariat Group),
- all PCS (EG & SG) officers of BS-18 and above,
- all PSP officers and Provincial Police Officers of BS-18 and above,
- all heads of Attached departments and autonomous Bodies,
- all Judicial officers of BS-18 and above
- Re-employment of retired officers in BS-18 and above
Matters pertaining to Service rules other than CSS related to various services and posts.
- Ministerial establishment of the Provincial Secretariat/District Government
Appointment of :-
- Secretaries to the Govt of KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA,
- Heads of Attached Departments and other officers of the Provincial Govt in BS-18 (or equivalent) and above.
- Officers to post in a Corporation, Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous Body or Authority carrying BS-18 and above
- Periodic review of the organization, staff, functions and procedures of the departments, attached departments and subordinates offices and suggestions for improvement thereof.
- Matters pertaining to improvement of general efficiency and economic execution of the Government business.
- Training in Organization and Methods
- Departmental Examinations.
- Formation of Cadres and Classification of posts.
- Instructions for preparation and submission of Annual Performance Evaluation Reports and their safe custody.
- Declaration of Assets and safe custody of the declarations.
- Relaxation of age limits Rules.
- Maintenance of Surplus Pool.
- Civil Servants Act and Rules made there-under
- Matters connected with officers of All Pakistan Services and Provincial Services Cadres
- Human Resource Management of the Government
- Appointment, posting and transfer
- Deputation of Civil Servants